Telangana State Council of Higher Education
Degree Online Services, Telangana
1. All the candidates who are allotted seat in DOST-2020 Phase-I are instructed to reserve the seat through Online Self-reporting well in advance to avoid last hour rush. If the allotted candidate fails to reserve the seat through Online Self-reporting, he/she will forego the allotted seat.
2. The last date to reserve the seat through Online Self-reporting is 26.09.2020 and for exercising web options in Phase-II is 26.09.2020.
3. The candidates are advised to be careful while choosing courses and colleges. They must choose B.A.(CBCS), B.Sc. (Life Science) (CBCS) or B.Sc. (Physical Science) (CBCS) for opting any course combination in Arts, Life Science or Physical Science.
4. The Convener, DOST, expresses his concern over the difficulties faced in payments. This is because of the limitation on the number of transactions per day. Only five transactions can be made per day through debit cards. Ten transactions per day through UPI payments. Hence students are informed to read guidelines before making payment to avoid payment failure. This is as per RBI and Cyber-security norms.
5. DOST-2020 HLCs Online (Zoom) Meeting is scheduled to be held at 10AM on 25.09.2020.
6. The candidates who were allotted seat and have confirmed seat through Online Self-reporting can exercise web options for betterment in Phase-II.
7. The candidates who exercised limited web options in Phase-I and could not get seat allotment, are informed to exercise enough web options in Phase-II to secure a seat on DOST-2020 on or before 26.09.2020.
8. The candidates who have registered on DOST-2020 are informed to exercise the web option as early as possible to avoid last minute confusion.
9. Students who would like to pursue Degree Course, may be in any Degree College, in the State of Telangana are advised to register and exercise web options on DOST-2020 (https://dost.cgg.gov.in).
10. 56,519 candidates have reserved their seat through Online Self-reporting by 6.30 PM on 24.09.2020. The Convener, DOST-2020, appeals to the candidates to hasten up the process of Online Self reporting to retain the allotted seat.
11. 24,057 candidates have registered, and 33,397 candidates have exercised web options on DOST-2020 Phase-II
12. Mobile Update service is available at MeeSeva Centres through Biometric Authentication and at DOST HLCs through OTP.
13. The candidates who have any issue in Online Admission can visit nearest DOST HLCs. There are 105 DOST HLCs across the State of Telangana which are notified on DOST Web Portal and their phone numbers are also available.
14. The candidates can consult the following Officers on DOST-2020 for any issue in Online Admissions during 11.00 am to 1.30 pm and 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm
a. TSCHE DOST Help Desk Number: 040-66662262
b. Dr. M. Vijaya Reddy, TSCHE (9948665161)
c. Dr. D. Vasundhara, TSCHE (9849065364)
d. Sri. T. Suresh Kumar, CCETS (7660020720)
e. Dedicated WhatsApp AI based Chatbot number (7901002200)
Prof. R. Limbadri,
Convener, DOST-2020 &
Vice Chairman, TSCHE.
This is not an advertisement.