Telangana State Council of Higher Education Degree Online Services, Telangana
1. The last day for registrations is extended by a day, i.e., till 26 September 2020 on the request of students and parents. The last day to choose web options is 27.09.2020.
2. The last date to reserve the seat through Online Self-reporting is 26.09.2020. In case, the candidate does not reserve the allotted seat by Online self-reporting, he/she will forego the allotted seat.
3. The last date to choose web options for all the candidates (fresh registered, seat not allotted candidates in Phase-I and online selfreported students) is 27.09.2020.
4. Both the Convener, DOST, and the Commissioner, Collegiate Education conducted an Online Review meeting with the coordinators of all 105 HLCs in the State on 25 September 2020 at 10.00 am. The coordinators were informed to help the students in online admission process and clear the pending cases, if any. They also appealed to the HLCs that an awareness should be created about the Online process of admissions and that they should be friendly and be accessible to the students.
5. The, Convener, DOST, addressed and clarified the doubts of the Private Colleges Managements in the Online meeting conducted on 25 September 2020 at 11.00 am.
6. Income certificate upload option is available for the all the candidates, except online seat-confirmed candidates.
7. Mobile Update service is available at MeeSeva Centres through Biometric Authentication and at DOST HLCs through OTP.
8. All the colleges are instructed to be fair with the candidates in DOST online admission process. If any college is found unfair with any candidates, stringent action will be taken on such colleges.
9. All the candidates who are allotted seat in DOST-2020 Phase-I are instructed to reserve the seat through Online Self-reporting immediately as time is short. If the allotted candidate fails to reserve the seat through Online Self-reporting, he/she will forego the allotted seat.
10. The candidates are advised to be careful while choosing courses and colleges. They must choose B.A.(CBCS), B.Sc. (Life Science) (CBCS) or B.Sc. (Physical Science) (CBCS) for opting any course combination in Arts, Life Science or Physical Science.
11. The Convener, DOST, expresses his concern over the difficulties faced in payments. This is because of the limitation on the number of transactions per day. Only five transactions can be made per day through debit cards. Ten transactions per day through UPI payments. Hence students are informed to read guidelines before making payment to avoid payment failure. This is as per RBI and Cyber-security norms.
12. The candidates who exercised limited web options in PhaseI and could not get seat allotment, are informed to exercise enough web options on or before 27.09.2020.
13. 78,550 candidates have reserved their seat through Online Selfreporting by 5.00 PM on 25.09.2020. The Convener, DOST-2020, appeals to the candidates to hasten up the process of Online Self reporting to retain the allotted seat.
14. 31,755 candidates have registered, and 50,755 candidates have exercised web options on DOST-2020 Phase-II.
15. The candidates who have any issue in Online Admission can visit nearest DOST HLCs. There are 105 DOST HLCs across the State of Telangana which are notified on DOST Web Portal and their phone numbers are also available.
16. The candidates can consult the following Officers on DOST-2020 for any issue in Online Admissions during 11.00 am to 1.30 pm and 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm
a. TSCHE DOST Help Desk Number: 040-66662262
b. Dr. M. Vijaya Reddy, TSCHE (9948665161)
c. Dr. D. Vasundhara, TSCHE (9849065364)
d. Sri. T. Suresh Kumar, CCETS (7660020720)
e. Dedicated WhatsApp AI based Chatbot number (7901002200)
Sd/- Prof. R. Limbadri, Convener, DOST-2020 & Vice Chairman, TSCHE.
This is not an advertisement.