google21949f176333b8fd.html

Telangana schools reopening for Class 6, 7, 8 students in 2021 from...?




The reopening of schools for students of Class 6, 7 and 8 will be most likely from February 15, 2021.


The Telangana state government had already announced reopening of schools and colleges for students from Class 9 and above besides junior colleges, degree colleges, PG colleges, professional colleges like engineering, pharmacy, management colleges from February 1, 2021.


However, the government had not officially announced reopening of schools for students from LKG to Class 8.


But according to official sources, the government is planning to reopen schools for students from Class 6 to 8 from February 15, 2021.



There will be no reopening of schools for students from LKG to Class 5 for this academic year 2020-21.


They have to attend online classes as usual.


Schools, colleges and all other educational institutions in Telangana remain closed since mid-March 2020 due to corona lockdown.


The government has cut syllabus by 30% for students in schools from Class 1 to 10 this year to make up for the loss of working days. Final exams will be held only for remaining 70% syllabus.



2020 © TELANGANA FLASH NEWS | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED