· As announced earlier, Registrations of non agricultural properties, on walk-in basis, using the CARD system, commenced across Telangana State today, Monday, December 21, 2020.
· Registrations of transactions for which slots have been already booked will be taken up on the date and time as per the slots given.
· Registrations of agricultural properties will be done in Tahsildar offices and on the Dharani portal.
· Necessary instructions have been issued to all Sub Registrars to ensure that the registrations are conducted speedily and without any hassles to the people visiting Registration Offices.
· Anticipating high volume of transactions in few offices, additional staff has been deputed to these offices to speed up the transactions. Senior Officers have been asked to monitor the progress in various Sub Registrar Offices from time to time and take immediate measures so that there is no inconvenience to the public.
· For further clarifications, one may contact Stamps & Registrations Department
· Call Centre - 1800 5994788,
· E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
· WhatsApp number: 9121220272
Issued by the Office of Chief Secretary, Govt of Telangana